OUR PRIVACY COMMITMENT TO OUR CUSTOMERSWe value the relationship we have with our customers and are committed to responsible information-handling practices. We take great care in safeguarding your personal information and in complying with all applicable federal and state privacy laws and our own internal standards and best practices.
The iiiC Company follow these privacy principles both online and offline in the collection, use, security and sharing of customer information:
- NOTICE. When we ask for your personal information, we will tell you why we need it and what we will do with it.
- CHOICE. When we contact you for marketing purposes, we will let you know how to remove your name from future marketing efforts.
- SECURITY. We will use reasonable security measures to protect the personal information we receive from you.
- SHARING. When we share your information with other companies to help us provide our services to you, we will require them to comply with all applicable legal requirements regarding the privacy of your information.
USES OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATIONWe use the personal information you provide for purposes including, but not limited to:
- Fulfilling requests for products, services or information
- Tracking and confirm online orders
- Delivering or install products
- Providing customer services
- Administering sweepstakes, promotions or surveys
- Offering new products and services
- Improving the effectiveness of our Web sites, our marketing endeavors and our services and offers
- Conducting research and analysis
- Sending marketing communications
CHOICES REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATIONOnce you provide your personal information, we may use it to send you offer promotions and other marketing and customer experience content. If you no longer wish to receive these communications, let us know by using whichever of the following methods is appropriate under the circumstances: Send an e-mail with your request and current contact information to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you send an e-mail, please be sure to include your full name, address, phone number and e-mail address, as well as the specific changes you would like to make. This will ensure we correctly identify you in our systems and accurately process your request.
iiiC CO.,LTD will take the appropriate steps to modify your preferences with respect to our marketing communications. Due to system timelines, it may take some time to process your request. The following guideline is provided for your convenience:
- 3 business days for e-mails
- Until your requested change takes effect, you may still receive marketing communications from us.
- Although you may have opted not to receive marketing communications, you may still receive business-related communications such as order confirmations, shipping information, payment information.